Getting a facial with eyelash extensions can be tricky if you do not know what to expect. Here are a few things to keep in mind when scheduling yours!
After getting eyelash extensions, there are a few things to keep in mind. HERE are all of our after care tips for your eyelash extensions!
- Make sure your esthetician knows that you have extensions on your eyes. Although it may be obvious, it is still smart to let them know verbally.
- Always be sure that it has been 24 hours since your last lash appointment.
- When receiving your facial you want to make sure the esthetician does not use any steam on your face. The steam will loosen the glue causing your lashes to fall out faster.
- Absolutely no oily products around the eye area. Again, like the steam, it can loosen the glue.
- When the technician is applying hot towels to the face, make sure they avoid the eye area.
- Last but not least, make sure all facial products and aftercare products are all oil free!
Are you interested in learning how to apply eyelash extensions? Visit our website for more information on our Lash Coaching courses!