Are you a lash artist that struggles with clients twitching and moving their eyes during application? Here are our tips for helping to calm the eyes!
*Twitching and moving eyes during application can be a big issue when applying lash extensions. If the eye is constantly moving it creates a risk of glue getting into the eye. It can also cause you (the lash artist) to not apply the lashes correctly on each lash resulting in premature shedding.
- Be sure your client has not drank coffee or any caffeinated drinks before coming in for her lash appointment
- Check the tape under the eyes to be sure it is not going into the clients eye causing them to not be able to close their eyes all the way
- Try keeping the talking to a minimum. When talking, the eyes seem to flutter a bit more
- Ask your client if the light being used is bothering them. If so, try to dim the light to the lightest possible
- If all else fails, try using your lash tape and taping the lid down to hold the lid still as much as possible
We hope these tips help! If you have any others, please leave them below! We'd love to hear from you!