What is a HydraFacial treatment?
Our HydraFacial treatment is an invigorating facial treatment designed for all skin types, promoting long-term skin health by addressing various skin challenges including wrinkles, acne, congestion, and hyperpigmentation. With no downtime or irritation, it provides instant, noticeable results. This treatment effectively removes dead skin cells, extracts impurities, and nourishes the skin with cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing serums. Experience the soothing, refreshing, and immediate effectiveness of our HydraFacial treatment.
Why is HydraFacial good for my skin?
A HydraFacial treatment is highly beneficial for your skin due to its multifaceted approach to skincare. It cleanses, exfoliates, extracts impurities, and hydrates the skin in a non-invasive and rejuvenating manner. This treatment promotes overall skin health by:
Deep Cleansing: The HydraFacial thoroughly cleanses your skin, removing dirt, oil, and debris from pores, which can help prevent acne and breakouts.
Exfoliation: It gently exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells, promoting a smoother and brighter complexion.
Hydration: The treatment infuses your skin with hydrating serums, helping to combat dryness and improve skin texture.
Anti-Aging Benefits: HydraFacial addresses signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation, resulting in a more youthful look.
Customization: The treatment can be tailored to your specific skin needs, making it suitable for all skin types and concerns.
No Downtime: Unlike more invasive procedures, there is no downtime associated with HydraFacial, allowing you to resume your regular activities immediately.
Visible Results: You can expect to see immediate, noticeable results, including improved skin tone and a radiant complexion.
Regular Maintenance: Regular HydraFacial treatments can help maintain skin health and enhance the long-term appearance of your skin.
PLEASE READ prior to reserving your appointment:
If you are receiving a HydraFacial: The HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
What to expect if receiving a HydraFacial:
Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.
The skin is more susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
Avoid the use of aggressive exfoliation, waxing, and products containing glycolic acids or retinols that are not part of the recommended take-home regimen in the treated areas for minimum 2 weeks pre-and post-treatment.
Please review and note the following:
- Open lesion or cold sore? With care, suggest a medication 3 days pretreatment with HF.
- Active sunburn? Wait until your skin is healed prior to receiving treatment
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes? Your glysal levels will needs to lowered in a HF due to skin sensitivity
- An autoimmune disease such as lupus? If positive, the Hydrafacial is not able to be performed due to greater sensitivity for reactions
- A viral concern such as HIV or hepatitis? If positive, the Hydrafacial is not able to be performed due to greater sensitivity for reactions
- Anticoagulants Therapy? This is a course of drug therapy in which anticoagulant medications are administered to a patient to slow the rate at which the patient’s blood clots. Your treatment will need to modified due to possible thinning of the skin
- Melanoma or lesions suspected of malignancy/cancer? If under active chemo and radiation therapies, it is suggested to wait at least a year after cleared due to lymphatic stimulation during active chemo for a HF.
- Pregnancy or lactation? Yes. However we will omit the Glysal, Salicylic and booster portions. You can have the LED light portion. Hormonal acne? LED lights are amazing for this!
- Neurological disorders such as epilepsy (led lights)? LED lights will need to be omitted as they can potentially trigger an episode
- Infection in the urinary system i.e. kidneys, bladder, and urethra (lymphatic drainage)
- Used Accutane, topical medications or antibiotics? (Accutane-wait 10-12 months post medication)
- Had aesthetic fillers, injectables (ex. Botox) or laser treatments? (Wait 5-7 days after injections.)
- Received an AHA peel? (Please be advised, do not use any glycolic skin lotions or moisturizers for 2 weeks after an AHA peel.) Other chemical peels should wait at least 30 days before receiving a HydraFacial.
- Received a Dermabrasion? If received a Microdermabrasion should wait 60 days before receiving a HydraFacial