Elevate your natural beauty
At Organic Tan Face & Body, we understand that your eyes are the windows to your soul, and our expert technicians are here to make them truly captivating. Our Lash Extensions offer a transformation like no other, adding volume, length, and allure to your lashes, enhancing your overall appearance effortlessly. Book your appointment today at our spa in Greenville SC, and let your eyes radiate with the magic of Lash Extensions.
What are Lash Extensions?
Lash Extensions are individual synthetic lashes meticulously applied to your natural lashes, one at a time. This method creates a seamless, natural look that beautifully complements your unique features. Whether you desire a subtle enhancement or a dramatic, glamorous effect, our Lash Extensions are fully customizable to your preferences.
The Organic Tan Spa Difference
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality and safest Lash Extensions experience. Here's what you can expect:
Consultation: Your journey begins with a personalized consultation, where our skilled technicians will discuss your desired lash style, length, and curl to create a customized look that enhances your natural beauty.
Expert Application: Our experienced technicians use precision and care to apply each lash extension, ensuring a comfortable and seamless process.
Premium Quality: We use top-tier, hypoallergenic lash extensions that are safe and comfortable to wear.
Longevity: Your stunning lash extensions will last for several weeks, with regular touch-ups recommended to maintain their fullness.
Effortless Beauty: Wake up every day with luscious, captivating lashes. Say goodbye to the hassle of mascara and eyelash curlers.
Lash Extensions Policies
Please note lash extensions are time-consuming and require a skilled lash artist. In order to provide excellent lash artistry, our policies are strictly enforced to ensure quality and a respectful ongoing relationship between both the lash artist and our loyal guests.
- Fill Ins qualify if serviced within 2 weeks of your Full Set or Fill In OR 50% of your lashes must remain intact. Past that date is considered a FULL set
- If your lash extensions need a correction, please notify us within 72 hours to correct any issues. After that time, a full Lash Fill in will be needed at the client’s expense.
- Lash reservations required with a valid credit card.
- Cancellations must be made within 48 hours or a 75% cancellation charge will apply. For no shows, the full amount of the service will be charged to your card on file.
- If this is your FIRST time getting lash extensions, please call the spa for specific questions. In addition, our lash technician may speak to you prior to your appointment to consult with you. All lash technicians have full discretion on determining if you are a viable candidate for receiving lash extensions. This includes if you have a different type of lashes currently on your lashes.
Fill-Ins for members are available only for those clients within a two-week time frame of their last lash appointment OR with 50% of their lashes still intact. If unsure if your lashes meet these guidelines, feel free to text the spa a picture of your lashes to 864.404-5170 and our lash artists will determine what standard you meet.
- Missed Lash fills do NOT roll over into a full set
- Fill-Ins from another spa must select our Three Week Fill In option to allow time to correct any issues and become familiar with another technician’s work
- Membership options do NOT roll over to the next month. Please use within that same month to apply.
- Multiple reschedules and missed appointments will result in the cancelation of your membership. Note: Lash fill Missed appts do not roll over for a “full set”. Full sets will not be at the membership rate.
After Care for Your Eyelash Extensions
Did you know the eyelash cycle is approximately four to twelve weeks? If some of your lashes fall out quickly, they most likely were at the end of their cycle so that may occur. Follow these guidelines for the majority of extensions to stay through a complete cycle.
*Please avoid getting your natural eyelashes wet for a minimum of two hours. However, ideally, 48 hours would be preferred to allow the adhesive properly to bond to a dry eyelash (reason being wet eyelashes do not make for a good adhesion). To protect your extensions from becoming totally saturated, try using a rolled dry washcloth and place over your brows when you shower.
We offer a specially formulated eyelash extension mascara if desired. Please avoid using regular or waterproof mascara as most brands of mascara may contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removal of mascara from your lashes can also cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well.
When cleansing your face, be gentle around the eye area by not scrubbing or rubbing your eyes. Oils will also break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off so please avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes.
Avoid using a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. Every morning, it is best to use an eyelash comb.
Adhesives are cured by moisture. To allow your extensions to last longer, avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, zero degree weather). Normal activities like swimming, can resume after the appointment, however it may shorten the length time of the lashes.
Be sure to schedule a fill-in appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and luxe.
Please do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself.
Contact our spa with any questions or concerns.
Possible side effects
Please note you may experience itchy, swollen, puffy red eyes. Some of the reasons this may occur are below. Organic Tan LLC or any of its technicians cannot give medical advice so please see a physician to determine the cause. However, given our past experience and research, we have listed what may be either a true allergic reaction or possible irritations:
Below are a few reasons why you may be experiencing irritation or an allergic reaction and a guide as to the difference between the two. Not everyone can have lashes but there seem to be a lot of people that mistake a true allergy – which cannot be fixed with an irritation, which may be due to other contributing factors.
Eyelash Extensions allergic reactions/ irritations may be caused by many various factors relating to the eyelash extension process and can happen at any time in varying severity. Some of the possible symptoms may be itching, redness, swelling of the eyelid close to the lash line, and flaky or dry skin.
The main difference between an allergic reaction and an irritation is that in the event that you are allergic exposure will cause your body to produce histamine. Sometimes the only way to distinguish between an allergy & an irritation is to see if the symptoms respond to anti-histamine medications such as Benadryl, Telfast, Zyrtec, Claritin, Aerius, etc.