We encourage advance reservations to ensure that your preferred treatment, time, and/or therapist are available. However, day of bookings are always welcome based on availability. Prior to your service, you may be required to complete a Guest Pre-Treatment Form to safeguard your well-being and comfort and to minimize any risk of injury.
Reservations for appointments may be assured with a credit card.
Reservations & Cancellations
We recommend booking in advance. Credit card details are required to make and confirm any booking.
As a courtesy to other guests and your therapist, kindly give a 48-hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling to avoid a full charge.
No-shows will be treated as a cancellation without notice and the full fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
Two (2) late cancels within a 3 month period may require prepayment of service prior to booking.
Two (2) no-shows within a 6 month period will disqualify the client for future bookings and/or referrals.
Cancellations by Phone/Email
We value your business and appreciate your cooperation with the cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your appointment please call 864.404.5170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance. Since we turn away other clients to hold your reservation, any cancellations with less than 48 hours notice (or no-shows) will result in full charges on your credit card or Gift Certificate/Voucher.
We realize that sometimes a sudden illness (of you or a loved one) can prevent you from giving 48 hours cancellation notice. In this instance, your credit card will be charged only 50% of your total regular priced service (or equivalent deduction from a gift certificate). Services booked at a promotional price cannot be refunded. Since we are a small appointment-based spa these charges cover our therapist's time and allow us to continue operating the business.
Please notify your therapist when scheduling treatments if you are pregnant, have high or low blood pressure, physical ailments, skin conditions or open wounds, allergies, or any condition that may prohibit massage, skincare therapies, or use of heat. I discourage excessive alcohol consumption prior to and immediately following spa treatments.
Your arrival time will determine the length of your treatment, which will end as scheduled so that the next appointment may begin promptly. Arriving late will limit the time of your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. The full value of your service will still be charged.
Gratuities are at your discretion and should reflect your satisfaction with our services. Typical gratuities range from 15-20% of the original service value. Exceptional service may be rewarded with additional gratuities.
We love children, however, we are unable to accommodate them during your services. Please make appropriate arrangements prior to your appointment, so that you may relax during your visit with us.
We can provide many of the spa services to children ages 12 and above with parental supervision and consent.
- If you’ve engaged in any exercise immediately prior to your scheduled body treatments, please shower before your arrival.
- The Spa provides robes, slippers, and disposable undergarments when required. You may need/prefer to bring a bathing suit. During all treatments, you will be appropriately draped. Please be sure to inform your service provider, when filling out the questionnaire form, if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart ailments, or any other conditions that may be contra-indicated for heat therapies, massage, or skincare.
- Herbal teas are available for your enjoyment during your visit with me.
- We are unable to guarantee the best results if you do not use the high-quality products recommended to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.