CALL TO BOOK This service OR E-MAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does The SKIN SHEEK do?
The Skin Sheek removes skin irregularities using high frequency
What Skin Irregularities does The SKIN SHEEK remove?
- Skin Tags
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Cherry Angiomas
- Seborrheic Keratosis
According to The Skin Sheek website:
- “CLEAR” by SKIN SHEEK™ works on the principle of attracting liquids through the application of heat. Special probes regulate the application of high frequency directly on the skin’s surface. This technology enables qualified professionals to treat minor skin irregularities without penetrating the surface of the skin
- High frequency produces heat at the probe which causes tissue to coagulate and discontinue blood flow and nutrition to the irregularity
- The discomfort level experienced by the client is tolerable, with the sensation produced feeling much like a tight pinch, bee sting, or hot prick to the skin. The average client rated discomfort level between 3-5 on a scale of 1-10. No anesthesia is required whoever, some areas are more sensitive than others like eyelids, nose, inflamed skin, your client may prefer pre-numbing
Number of Treatments:
- Typical one treatment is necessary however results may vary. Treatments take only a few seconds. Results are instantaneous for many conditions including cherry angiomas. Other conditions will crust and heal and be complete within 1-2 weeks
- “CLEAR” by SKIN SHEEK™ delivers amazing results, in 1-2 treatments on average
1-3 SPOTS: $45 (Added onto an existing Esthetics Treatment)
Stand Alone Treatment: 20 minutes: $75 (Up to 3-4 spots)
Stand Alone Treatment: 40minutes: $150 (Including broken capillaries). Four spots and up.
Note broken capillaries are fickle. You may need more than one treatment to remove completely.
Who is a good candidate? Candidates may not pick and must protect the skin from sun during healing. It is suitable for any age, all skin types and skin tones.
What is the healing time? Healing times range from 5-15 days on average. However, legs can take longer to heal. It also varies on age, health, lifestyle and irregularity
Will you need more than one treatment? Possibly. It varies per person. Up to 3 treatments may be required depending on severity and responses. Follow-ups can be done once healed usually every 2-3 weeks.
NOTE: If you have sensitive skin, we HIGHLY recommend applying our numbing cream 40 minutes prior to your appt. You may pick up the cream in advance if desired.
Post Care Instructions:
*Do NOT pick. This may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring
*If the area is still irritated by end of the day, apply a cold compress for 10 min then moisturize with a healing balm (Luxe MD if given)
*If given Luxe MD, apply 2-3 times per day 24-48 hours after initial crust or after skin tag etc fall off
*Post treatment skin will be pink and sensitive down is 7-10 days after crusting
*Avoid vigorous exercise, hot tubs, pools, sauna or steam for 24-48 hours to treated areas
*Avoid direct sun light immediately following treatment, SPF 30 or higher sunscreen must be applied 10 minutes prior to sun exposure and worn everyday rain or shine
*Do NOT use retinol or any form of Vitamin A or peeling products, or bleaching products until fully healed. Use mild products without alcohol only
*Pat dry instead of rubbing to prevent removal of crust
*Keep skin clean and protected to avoid infection